- Candidates requiring further assistance for downloading the Admit Cards can approach Help Desks that would be set up in the Offices of the Superintendents of Police, in all Districts, on 19.11.2020 and 20.11.2020. Help Desks will provide necessary support after verification of all records.
- Candidates shall bring a recent Post Card Size Photograph, which will have to be shown at the Entrance Gate of the Examination Venue and to be submitted to the Invigilator on duty at the time of the Written Test, in addition to the production of any one of the following documents, as identity proof, in original:
i) Aadhar Card
iii) Driving License
iv) PAN Card
v) Voter ID Card
- A self attested photocopy of the Identity Proof should also be brought by the Candidates and submitted to the Invigilator.
- The timing of exam is from 12 pm to 2 pm. However, Candidates are to report at the entrance of the Examination Venue minimum 2’ hours (Two and a half hours) prior to the starting time of the exam i.e. they must report by 9:30 am, due to COVID-19 Protocols.
Items to bring along with Assam Police Admit Card
Candidates must not bring any mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, bags and ornaments or any other electronic gadgets to the Test Venue. Anyone found violating this rule shall be barred from appearing in the Test and his/her Candidature shall be rejected.
The following items are only allowed in the Examination Hall:
* Three (3) Ball Point Pens (Black)
* One (1) Pencil
* Face Mask
* Spectacles, if used by the Candidate
* I-Cards, photo copy of I-card, Post Card Size Photographs, Admit Card- issued as per this Advertisement.
No other item will be allowed into the Examination Centre and there will be no storage facility provided at the Entrance Gate or anywhere else in the Centre.